Mon, 13 Feb|
St Paul's Lutheran Church
Monday Night Jams (Term Pass)
Scenes, scenes, scenes... Reps, reps, reps! Jams are the perfect training ground to get back to the basics, mix with different improvisers and get to do scenes, scenes, and more scenes—and Term Passes are your all-access pass!
WHEN AND WHERE
13 Feb, 7:30 pm – 27 Mar, 9:30 pm
St Paul's Lutheran Church , 12 King Street, Mount Cook, Wellington 6021, New Zealand
Monday Night Jams are the perfect training ground to get back to the basics, mix with different improvisers and get to do scenes, scenes, and more scenes!
The Heart of It
Scenes, scenes, scenes... Reps, reps, reps! The Term Pass unlocks unlimited access to all 6 of the Jams!
This is a chance to work in varied groups each week, led by coaches that offer encouragement and feedback, alongside their own improv expertise.
Each Weekly Jam is designed to offer variety and to stretch specific skills in your grounded improv toolkit. Purchasing a Term Pass will auto-reserve you a spot in each of the 6 Weekly Workouts, locking in your spot and saving you time and money.
- Auto-reservation. Your spot will be automatically reserved for all 6 sessions of the term, and the 2 midterm and graduation showcases + their rehearsals
- Variety and Interconnection. Get the opportunity to work with different improvisers - of all different levels of experience
The course runs for 6 weeks, from Monday 13th February to Monday 27th March, there are no Jams on March 6th due to the Midterm Showcase.
Art of the Scene and Best-Level Improv
Running before the Jams are two specialty classes, both of which include Monday Night Jams in their course fees.
Art of the Scene with Jon Mandeno. This course is for those who've completed Fundamentals One. You'll work on building new skills and honing the ones you picked up in Fundamentals, including silent scenes, worldbuilding and object work, and the ABC method - https://bit.ly/ArtOfTheScene2023
Best-Level Improv with Austin Harrison. This course is for those who've completed Art of the Scene and Fundamentals. Learn from some of the best improvisers at the 2023 New Zealand Fringe Festival in this 7-week course and turn all your inspiration and learnings into a show! Featuring extra special guest teachers, this course is a fun intensive designed to build and expand the skills in your improv toolkit with group Fringe show viewings (optional) to spark your inspiration and creativity - https://bit.ly/Best-Level
Payment & Refund Policy
- If we are unable to accommodate you as an applicant, your fee will be refunded within 48 hours.
- If you purchase a Term Pass but decide not to continue after your first Weekly Workout, your payment is refundable, minus an administration fee of $100.
- No refunds are offered after attending two Weekly Workout Sessions.
- All course fees are GST inclusive.
- In the event of COVID making meeting in person unsafe, we move workouts online.
Monday Night Jams - Term Pass
From $100.00 to $220.00
This ticket covers admission to all 6 Monday Night Jams!
From $100.00 to $220.00Price optionPriceQuantityTotal
+$2.50 service fee
+$2.50 service fee